Not able to sign app

nolinoli Member, PRO Posts: 0
Hi I have finished a game using gamesalad and tried to publish it to itunes conenct. I had a problem with the distribution profile and while trying to fix that I seem to have messed up all the profiles within xcode and the apple developer website. I deleted some profiles and redid some.

Anyways I was able to sign apps before when I tested the game using Ad hoc, the app sign worked great. Now though since I messed the profiles I cant seem to sign anything anymore.

Every time I try to sign and app I get thi error..

"Code Signing Error 1: iPhone Distribution: Fanol Thaqi (685ZQDA478): ambiguous (matches "iPhone Distribution: Fanol Thaqi (685ZQDA478)" and "iPhone Distribution: Fanol Thaqi (685ZQDA478)" in /Users/fanolthaqi/Library/Keychains/login.keychain)

Make sure your provisioning profile, developer certificate, and WWDR certificate are installed, valid, not expired or duplicated, and signed with a private key in the keychain on the computer you are signing with."

I am new to this and I dont know what I did for this error to come up, I tried downloading the profiles from apple and also created new ones but nothing seems to work, I always get this message.