Ball Actor Doesn't Spawn On Next Level (Using "Crazy Wall Breaker" Template)

Shadow_DevelopmentShadow_Development Rocklin, CA. United StatesMember Posts: 85
Hello all, I have been using the template known as "Crazy Wall Breaker" that has been provided in the GameSalad Cook Book. An issue has occurred to me that when I test my next level(2nd Level) The ball does not spawn when I left click the mouse. The game controller is in the actors section so it should work. In the first level, it does work though. Any thoughts or ideas on how I may fix this? I don't think I can be any more descriptive with this type of issue other than the unmodified rules provided in the template. Thank you for your cooperation.

- Shadow_Development

Additional Information:

Creator Version: 0.10.4.1
Running System: Windows 7 Home Premium (Fully Updated)

:

Best Answers

• FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Posts: 970
    Accepted Answer
    It isn't likely this can be solved without someone looking at it. To many unknown factors at play.

Why not just copy your working scene. Click the home button in the Creator. Go to Scenes. Copy and paste your working scene. Then just readjust the blocks however you want them. If that doesn't work then there is probably an attribute that is causing your problem. If that is the case, my guess would be it is an attribute like whether the ball is in play or not, so it won't spawn another. Or maybe lives is 0. Something like that.
  • FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Posts: 970
    Accepted Answer
    Mac: Command C then Command V
    Windows: Control C then Control V

Answers

• Shadow_DevelopmentShadow_Development Rocklin, CA. United StatesMember Posts: 85
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for your help. Ugh why didn't I just think of that... One question though, how do I copy and paste in the creator? I have tried doing that but it won't do anything. Is there a way to do it with key commands?
  • Shadow_DevelopmentShadow_Development Rocklin, CA. United StatesMember Posts: 85
    Thanks for your help @FallacyStudios, you sure helped me. :)
  • FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970
    No problem.