Uploading through Application Loader Issue - HELP!

alex_bluealex_blue Member, PRO Posts: 6
Updating app through Application Loader (iOS) and experienced these errors:

-Apple's web service operation was not successful
-Unable to authenticate the package: ##########.itmsp
-ERROR ITMS-9000: "This bundle is invalid. The file'*******.app/Default-568h@2x.png' is labeled as a PNG file, but is not valid to that format; file command reports: './**********.app/Default-568h@2x.png: JPEG image data, EXIF standard '." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MSItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
-ERROR ITMS-9000: "Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - New iPhone apps and app updates submitted must support the 4-inch display on iPhone 5 and must include a launch image with the -568h size modifier immediately following the &It;basename> portion of the launch image's filename. (plus more stuff)
-WARNING ITMS-9000: "Legacy Language Designator - The following directories use a legacy language designator. Usee of the full language name has be deprecated and is not guaranteed to work in future versions of the OS. (plus more stuff)

Not sure what to do..

Note: I'm using a different provisioning profile cause I lost the original. App wasn't developed in legacy iPhone format (if that's significant to this issue) This has happened with xCodes latest update.

Any advice? Thanks for taking the time!

Comments

• JDuaneJJDuaneJ San Francisco Member Posts: 300
    edited February 2014
    I can't help you, but I am also experiencing an "Unable to Authenticate the Package" error. Not sure what to do here either.

Edit: Turned out to be a case of me being tired. I just selected the wrong provisioning profile when I signed the app. Whoops!

You can ignore the "-WARNING ITMS-9000: "Legacy Language Designator...."

"This bundle is invalid. The file'*******.app/Default-568h@2x.png...." Maybe your png file has an extension PNG in all caps??

"Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5" Maybe a good idea to target iPhone 5 from now on and just letterbox iPhone 4 legacy devices.

Also, make sure your provisioning profile is the right one for the binary you are submitting.

anyway, hope this can help in some way.
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598

Hi @‌alex_blue

Good points made by @JDuaneJ, also with regards to "Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5" you might not have selected Resolution Independence in the GameSalad file before publishing.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps