Problem upgrading to PRO

luke2125luke2125 Member, PRO Posts: 225
edited February 2014 in Tech Support
Hi,

Please look into my account, I submitted a support ticket concerning the difficulty I'm having in upgrading to PRO, and the error message I'm receiving.......Thanks and God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    Hi Sunday
    I'll go ahead and tag @CodeWizard so he sees this.
  • luke2125luke2125 Member, PRO Posts: 225
    Hi Braydon_SFX,

Thanks...really appreciated it.......God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday
    Hi Braydon_SFX,

I just tried it again, to upgrade to PRO, and still get the error........

Sincerely,

Sunday
  • zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738
    @luke2125, this may not be the problem, but do not use safari, sometimes they have trouble when using safari. Try chrome
    Hi zweg25,

Thanks for the help, I'm actually using FireFox...But I will try Chrome instead, and see if that's the problem.....God Bless.....

Sincerely,

Sunday
    Hi zweg25,

I just tried Chrome and nothing, keep getting the error......... :-S God Bless...

Sincerely,

Sunday
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    Maybe your typing your bank details incorrect, not sure
    Hi CodeMonster,

This is what I'm getting:

Invalid Order

We're sorry, but the information passed with you to our site has failed our authentication checks. For your security and for proper processing, we validate all orders.

The UltimatePay Web Operations Team has been alerted to this error and we will work to correct this problem as soon as possible.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I've already submitted a support ticket, and still no answer from GameSalad staff. Am I supposed to create an account in UltimatePay? God Bless...

Sincerely,

Sunday
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

Am I supposed to create an account in UltimatePay?
    the answer to that is no.

but Mmmm if the gamesalad support team still isn't responding I would suggest the two following options:

1)try making your purchase on a different computer/try all the web browsers available

2) [[NOT RECOMMENDED]] but if all options fail and you cant seem to get your account pro, you mite need to create a new account and purchase pro under that account "meaning you can only use pro features if your logged into that account, meaning dont use this account,but use the new created one instead"

remember only try the second option if it is your last resort.

also i would suggest checking to see if you have actually been charged for your pro purchase, sometimes this happens and then if thats the case tell the gamesalad support that and your problem will be resolved shortly.
  • GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197
    edited February 2014
    I had problems upgrading to pro as well, I had to use a different web browser. I think Chrome is what ended up working.
    Hi CodeMonster and Brenton22,

Thanks for the help, really appreciated it. I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari and nothing, I keep getting the error. I've also double checked with my Bank / Credit Card, and there hasn't been made any transaction ( $299.00 ) recently. I'm somewhat frustrated, since I was hoping to upgrade to Pro, so I can export to Android, and publish to Google Play Store, now my plans have fallen back.......... ;) God Bless...

Sincerely,

Sunday
    Hi codemonster, brenton22

The issue has been fixed, thanks for the help and God Bless...

Sincerely,

Sunday