What are some problems in gamesalad 8.6?

expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I know that I myself defenitely have had some issues with gamesalad 8.6 but what are some problems that others are encountering with this new update? Very interested in hearing, thanks.

Comments

• firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    I havent noticed any problems yet, but I just started a new project.
  • carlos.varela.comcarlos.varela.com Member Posts: 99
    Inverse direction on accelerometer, 3g, iphone os 3.1.2
    And the player hang too, means more fast, but hang / crash, or white screen too. same on editor some times.
    Please, where is a complete list of all releases? on my portfolio just see since 0.8.4, where can I download other older version, please?
  • Peter_OlafsonPeter_Olafson Member Posts: 301
    Every element in my game just became invisible. All icons are blank, the stage is black and on preview I get black. Before that it was behaving pretty well. Tried to reinstall but no luck.
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    That sucks. How long have you been working on it for? Do the actors still have all if their rules?
    Yea, got it back by reimporting all of the graphics. Fortunately it's early in the development of this game.
    And the actors did retain their rules.
  • Player_EPlayer_E Member, PRO Posts: 604
    This is why I find that when I have a project I have already started and GS comes out with an update I tend to wait until I finish my project before I go ahead with the update.
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Spoke too soon...

All of my projects are still ok, with the exception of my platformer demo "sneak peek" which is now unplayable:

http://gamesalad.com/game/play/41665
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    @firemaple

was the link you posted supposed to be unplayable? because it worked fine for me once i installed the updated 8.6 plugin.

if the problem is in the project within the tool, what are the issues you're having?