0.8.6 app crashing - sound issue?

ckck Member Posts: 224
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I have an app that was quite stable in 0.8.5. Now in 0.8.6 it is crashing in the new viewer, and on my 3g.

I believe it is related to sound. I'm using mono 11k caf, no longer than 4 sec in any case - running music simultaneously. Some sounds, triggered by touch on an actor, (consistently) crash the game, some (consistently) don't.

Anyone else?

Comments

• RHRH Member Posts: 1,079
    It probably is sound related. I just read the newsletter and it said there were some changes to user controllability of in game sounds such as volume. I can't remember what exactly but it's worth taking a read of the newsletter i guess.
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    And just making sure:

You deleted the 0.85 Viewer off of your phone and installed the 0.86 Viewer?
  • ckck Member Posts: 224
    Viewer on the phone? Not sure what you mean. But on the mac, I'm starting the Xcode viewer package directly from the finder (double cluck). It's definitely the new, as I can put it in portrait orientation.
  • eboyeboy Member Posts: 239
    it still crashes in portrait mode....:) is there a test to see if something is incompatible on my mac? I have a mac pro with ATY,RadeonX1900 card and 5 gigs