trouble

hello im a little new and unsure on a lot of this system of creation but i just wanna know how the heck do you put a image image into the template help

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Start with the FAQs link in my signature. You'll learn a lot from that about where to look for various resources that help with learning GameSalad.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    Thats pretty vague.

If your using a mac....in the top left is where all your actors are...I saw someone refer to that as your "inspector column". Simply click and drag an actor to your scene...place it where ever you want.

If you mean you have your own image to add...in the bottom left is sll of your game images...you have a plus and minus sign there...click plus and it will bring up a browser to choose image.

If you want to replace an existing actors image....after you have added an image to game file....double click whichever actor you want to change image for...this is where you can make all edits to your actor....simply drag an image from the image section below (bottom left)and drop it over the actor above (top left). If your issue was any one of these three options I hope Ive answered your question.

And yes if so....you should def check out some tutorials on youtube and the FAQ's. Theres a ton of information in the Cookbook.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    It's vague because it's a simple question that can be answered by spending a little time reading and searching for answers.

I appreciate that you took the time to answer the question directly. As a teacher, I sometimes prefer to follow the whole "if you teach a person to fish..." saying.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    Ob haha. Sir I didnt mean your answer was vague...I meant his question. Sorry. Hehehe