Mobclix turns to "OFF" my ADS automatically. WHY?

thejacsthejacs Member Posts: 51
I have been working with Mobclix well during some time. But now I have this problem:

On the option "ADS RUNING" I clic "YES" and it says that changes are saved,
BUT if I reaload the web, it automatically turns to "NO" again. So the ADS service turns to OFF all the times.

Anybody is having this problem?

Thanks.

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
  • AlvinFAlvinF Member Posts: 69
    Mobclix became a bankruptcy company ....
  • thejacsthejacs Member Posts: 51
    Really? Didn´t know ¬¬
    So, what is the alternative for advertising on GameSalad Android Apps?
  • FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970
    There is none until they release Revmob and Chartboost. To answer your next question after reading that: No we have no idea when that will be because they have been dragging their feet with it.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    I hardly think they have actually been dragging their feet on rev mob.
  • FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970
    @tendrmer

I have to disagree there. As far as their Roadmap had declared as far back as Nov, "Revmob is done and awaiting release in 11.0".

I had been bugging them about releasing it since Nov. Its not like releasing a minor patch update with it in would have been all that complicated or taken away much time from other development. Especially when you consider the fact that we have known Mobclix was under since Nov... or was it Oct.

As it stands now I missed Ad revenue for months now. All of Q4... which by the way tends to be the highest ad revenue quarter. The amount I missed out on earning is in the thousands. Now we have hit Jan (Q1) and generally it is the lowest quarter for ad revenue. Isn't that just the best time to finally give us functioning ad networks... in the worst quarter? (<-- Sarcasm)

So yes, I stand by what I said. They were "dragging their feet" with regards to the ad networks. Not saying the rest of the work they are doing they are dragging their feet because I doubt that. They seem to be working hard. But with the ad networks they certainly were.
  • J.PharaohJ.Pharaoh Member, PRO Posts: 32
    I don't understand why Gamesalad don't have the Ad service. I had waited for so long to have the mobclix, but now is nothing again. Is that hard to have a Ad provider on Gamesalad ? :<
  • pinkio75pinkio75 Member, PRO Posts: 1,214
    edited January 2014
    i think that mobiclix has been a unfortunately error... but currently we don't have any advertising to monetize our free Android Apps... :(
    I think this even is not ethical... We paid many money to can publish adroid apps for one year, and I have been for months without can monetize my apps. I understand Mobclix bankrupt is not a Gamesalad's fault, but an ethical company that sales an expensive service like this, should be more responsable and have another ADS provider in 1/2weeks! not 6 month waiting and even no news! I don´t understand...
  • WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAMember, PRO Posts: 621
    I think this even is not ethical... We paid many money to can publish adroid apps for one year, and I have been for months without can monetize my apps. I understand Mobclix bankrupt is not a Gamesalad's fault, but an ethical company that sales an expensive service like this, should be more responsable and have another ADS provider in 1/2weeks! not 6 month waiting and even no news! I don´t understand...

We should all just have fun and build games for free....lol

We should all just have fun and build games for free....lol
    I'm agree Wboko. That's nice. But at least would be interesting to recover part of the money you invest each year to have the GameSalad Android license.