GS Viewer Android is NOT working!

MeaningfulGamesMeaningfulGames Member, PRO Posts: 171
GS Viewer for Android. I click Preview on Android / Android USB, and it will compress the assets, download game, etc. etc. Then the device will just be stuck on the circle saying "Loading Game"... for a few minutes until the screen times out, or Android comes up "Unfortunately, Gamesalad Viewer has stopped."
Is this a problem on GS or in the App or on my phone? Is there any log I can compile and post up so people have a better idea? Is this a known bug?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• GibberSaladGibberSalad Member, PRO Posts: 18
    @Vincam which version of the Creator are you using? Please submit a support ticket so we can better track and communicate with you about this issue. Go the Help>Support and select the Report a Bug button to submit a ticket. Thanks!
  • tarsiustudiotarsiustudio Member Posts: 130
    Hello, I was wrong the same as you and I went crazy trying to fix it until I realized it was because my project was made for ipad and retina display. So what I did was remove the background was that I had to 2048x1536 and the viewer worked perfectly. Try that, see if you have have a large image then remove it for testing. Hope that helps