Hi, I'm offering to make you a free 2d image, anything you want :D

juaneightjuaneight Member Posts: 8
Hi, I would like to offer my service here to make you "one" 2d image for your game (character, game assets) for free. Reason why is, I want to build a portfolio and would like to start by making artworks for free in order to showcase my art for future clients that might be interested in hiring me. So if you're interested, please post your request here and I would make the design as soon as possible.

Note: only one image may be requested per person.

Thank you very much!
-Juaneight

Comments

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313
    can you make an army tank and truck from above maybe? this is probably not very easy so if you want to start a little easier then tell me. would be great if you could make those.
    thanks,
  • AdamgoproAdamgopro Member Posts: 310
    Hi and welcome! i would like a cartoon like zombie character maybe comic book like for an app icon for my new game sorta pivot style has to be dark green with yellow eyes or if this doesn't look right make it any colour of your choice!

thanks in advanced.

adam
  • juaneightjuaneight Member Posts: 8
    @timolapre1998 here it is, I can only do 1 request per member. Please let me know what you think. Here it is :D

I'll email you the non watermark image, so please message me if you like my work. Thanks!

edited January 2014
    @Adamgopro working on yours right now :D Can you explain further the design that you want or provide samples to me so I can do the art style that you want.

Edit: I'll be doing this tomorrow (need to sleep :D).
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    @timolapre1998 here it is, I can only do 1 request per member. Please let me know what you think. Here it is :D

I'll email you the non watermark image, so please message me if you like my work. Thanks!

Dang...that's some epic free art...
  • Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    Hi, I would like to offer my service here to make you "one" 2d image for your game (character, game assets) for free. Reason why is, I want to build a portfolio and would like to start by making artworks for free in order to showcase my art for future clients that might be interested in hiring me. So if you're interested, please post your request here and I would make the design as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!
    -Juaneight
    NO....THANK YOU !

I would very much like a space ship. Top down view with a very obvious front so when it moves it certainly looks like it will have a forward position... Kind of battle star galactica looking. It would be great if it looked like "the bad guys"

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    I'd like a side view of a cartoonish car with kids in the backseat or spilling out of the windows.

Sort of like this:

Or this but side view:

A square format would be preferred.

Thanks!

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

wow thats really awesome! its perfect :D thanks. I send PM
  • Hi can you make for me a robotech type robot, with flash bone tool as I need it for one of my project... Thx for your post..
  • DevkonDevkon Member Posts: 1
    Can I please have an animated background picture please :D
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    Can I please have a cool epic cartoon fly boss? As I can't make my fly cool and epic :/

An example would be in this thread in the video. First 6 seconds of the video there is an evil fly. Can I have something like that but more boss like?
    http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/62953/billybobs-adventure-and-the-evil-fly-king-game-official-trailer#latest

Thanks in advance :)

Thank you very much!
    -Juaneight
    NO....THANK YOU !

I would very much like a space ship. Top down view with a very obvious front so when it moves it certainly looks like it will have a forward position... Kind of battle star galactica looking. It would be great if it looked like "the bad guys"

@Thunder Child
    Here it is, hope you like it. I don't know if I get it right though (as I'm not familiar with battle star galactica) but I enjoyed making this. Please message me so that I can send the non watermark image if you like this art.

@Adamgopro

Please answer my inquiry so that I can make your request. Thanks

-To other members, working on yours right now :D
    Oh my I think my jaw dropped @juaneight
    That is amazing. You are extremely talented!
    Might I ask where did you learn how to make amazing art like this?/ what program do you use?

And yet again might I say that you are very talented.
  • iamcarteziamcartez Houston, TexasMember Posts: 648
    Very nice graphics...

Could I get a top down view of a race car.
    @juaneight wow you are really good. It looks like inkscape work but what do you use? ;)
  • MSEagle2MSEagle2 Member, PRO Posts: 98
    edited January 2014
    Great stuff! Thinking of hiring someone to do my graphics for my next game so I might end up choosing you :)

Could I get a circular stone in side view, it can have some slight dents along the edge, but only slight as its collision will be a perfect circle. Make it look old and weathered (cracks and such)

Thanks!
  • FajlajpFajlajp Member Posts: 666
    Wow :) You are really good. I would like to add a request.
    You have probaly played a game by Donuts Games. It's called Rat-on-a-scooter(Scooter XL)
    And I'm right now designing a templates, and one would be Rat on a scooter clone. But I want to call it cat-on-a-scooter. So if you could design a similar character but a cat siting on a blue scooter
    //Fajlajp
    edited January 2014
    I'd like a side view of a cartoonish car with kids in the backseat or spilling out of the windows.

Sort of like this:

Or this but side view:

A square format would be preferred.

Thanks!
    Hi, here's my take on the design you want, please let me know if you like it :). Please message me and I'll send you the non watermark image if you like it.

@CodeMonster @timolapre1998 Thanks! I appreciate it, I use illustrator for my artworks :D
    Hi can you make for me a robotech type robot, with flash bone tool as I need it for one of my project... Thx for your post..
    I only do my artworks on Illustrator, so I'm not sure if that's possible, since I don't use flash. :)
    Can I please have an animated background picture please :D
    Can you please explain it more, what background you want. Also, I can only make non moving background. :)

@All

It might take some time before I finish other requests, please be patient. Thanks!
  • Wow, your work is really kool.. how did you learn to do you as i am very much impressed, it ok if you send me a robotech type robot work in illustrator..
    like http://webneel.com/daily/14-robot-fighter or any kool type in your mind..
    but i need front view but body little bit tilted towards right.. if you can :) do this.. as this robot will be main charactor for my project..
  • Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    Whoa that space ship is even better than I imaged in my head. Cudos to you my friend. Excellent work ! You are a vakue to the community !
    The car with family looks great!!! Thanks so much. I'll send you a message.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• JSprojectJSproject Member Posts: 730
    edited January 2014
    @juaneight, Cool looking graphics! If you are up for making another space ship then I'd love one in top-down view as the one you made for Thunder Child (in any style you want).
  • zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738
    WOW! Great work! have you done any artwork for any games?
    He just did. ;)

• AdamgoproAdamgopro Member Posts: 310
    edited January 2014
    my zombies look just like these but perhaps add abit more detail and more evil eyes thanks!

same colours too

photo pic2_zpsa41f3b9f.jpg
  • zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738
    He just did. ;)

True @tatiang, but I mean if he was a full artist for a game already on the app store or on android or something. Kind of like seeing his work in action :)
    Hi and welcome! i would like a cartoon like zombie character maybe comic book like for an app icon for my new game sorta pivot style has to be dark green with yellow eyes or if this doesn't look right make it any colour of your choice!

thanks in advanced.

adam
    my zombies look just like these but perhaps add abit more detail and more evil eyes thanks!

same colours too

photo pic2_zpsa41f3b9f.jpg
    Hi, I don't know if I've done this right. Is this what you're looking for? App Icon with a Zombie Character just like in the picture? I've added some teeth in the Icon let me know if you like my take on it and I'll email you the non watermarked version. :D

Can I please have a cool epic cartoon fly boss? As I can't make my fly cool and epic :/

An example would be in this thread in the video. First 6 seconds of the video there is an evil fly. Can I have something like that but more boss like?
    http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/62953/billybobs-adventure-and-the-evil-fly-king-game-official-trailer#latest

Here's my take on your request. Let me know if this is ok for you. I've made a more detailed and a simpler version. Let me know what you think. :D

@nabbo will work on yours

@zweg25 None yet, but hoping to :) that's why I'm building my portfolio so that if someone is interested in hiring me for commission works I can offer my service to them and show them my previous designs for reference :)

Thanks for all your compliments guys, I really appreciate it :D You're all awesome!
    Oh my. ....... Sent u a pm
  • JarivespaJarivespa The NetherlandsMember Posts: 65
    hey, thats great art work you have there! could you make a bomb? just a simple one.