how to buy pro...

naaimnaaim Member Posts: 2
hello...now im using free version of game salad...if i want to buy the pro version what is the procedure that i need to take(step to purchase)..??and then.. is it take several day for u to sent us the product after we purchase it??and then how u gonna give it to us ?? is it via email??....kindly need ur reply as soon as possible....^_^..tq

Comments

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    You just go to ur account and click upgrade to pro. Follow the steps there and once it's purchased, your account will soon be upgraded to pro for one year.

When uploading your app to where ever. For your pro features to work you have to be signed into your account. As your account is what holds your pro membership.

Loose your account details and well you'll have to buy pro again lol.

Hope this helps
  • naaimnaaim Member Posts: 2
    iF WE BUY THE PRO VERSION VIA STUDICA(STUDENT PROMOTION) IT REQUIRES STUDENT
    VERIFICATION. IS IT OK IF WE JUST SCAN OUR MATRIC CARD.
    If you buy it as a student it is cheaper. There is a terms and conditions for buying as a student.

Basically you need to show them a student ID and a picture of a recent letter recieved from either your school or university. Basically you need proof of yourself being a student.

But this is all I know as I Havnt bought pro yet myself
  • naaimnaaim Member Posts: 2
    tq u...^_^..u really help me....like u said before..my account will upgrade soon if i follow ur step..the "soon" word..is it take several day??
    It should be automatic.
    If you don't receive it within 2 days post a new discussion/ contact gamesalad support