Can't access my GS portfolio to update projects and download apps.

aquamonkeyaquamonkey Member, PRO Posts: 36
Has anyone else had any problems accessing their projects in their GS portfolios? Up until about 10 days ago, everything was working fine...publishing to GS, signing, downloading apps for adhoc testing, etc. Now when I try to access any projects in my portfolio, I'm taken to a blank screen. I've cleared my cache, rebooted, to no avail. I've even tried starting over with a new GS account...with the same results. When I emailed GS support, 10 days ago, they implied that the issue with the publishing server was resolved, but I responded back to confirm that I'm still having the same issues...that was 4 days ago and I've not heard back yet, even with an update at least...should I be worried? Normally, I wouldn't feel so frantic, but I'm just a step away from submitting to Apple...I just need that file.

Just sayin'...In the future, it would be nice to see any obvious announcements regarding publishing server issues and any other issues like maintenance that could stop production. That would have certainly saved me lots of time trying to troubleshoot on my end, while I'm pretty sure it's a GS issue. : (

Comments

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375
    I published 2 AdHoc builds today. I haven't encountered any problems.
    Maybe try a new browser?
  • aquamonkeyaquamonkey Member, PRO Posts: 36
    Thanks for confirming that! Good to know that it's not a global issue. I'm using Safari 6.1 and Firefox 26.0...both were working fine 10 days ago. I'm feeling really alone now on this : (
  • dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699
    Thanks for confirming that! Good to know that it's not a global issue. I'm using Safari 6.1 and Firefox 26.0...both were working fine 10 days ago. I'm feeling really alone now on this : (

We don't have any known publishing issues at the moment, so if you're having a problem, PM me your portfolio URL and I'll take a look.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• aquamonkeyaquamonkey Member, PRO Posts: 36
    Thanks so much Dan, that's huge and very kind of you to offer that...sending you over a PM now.