gamesalad on windows crashing every minute??

CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
hey everything, im getting real tired of gamesalad on windows, it used to only crash once every 10 minutes?? but when i updated to the latest gamesalad version it started to crash abit more, like every 5 minutes so im like ok so i still have time to add rules and save before it crashes. but now it crashes every 30 seconds to a minute? in this time i dont have enough time to create more rules and save :( why is this happening?

im running a 2010 ACER laptop with 4gb ram 500gb HDD and an AMD athlon 11 x2 processor

please help??

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
    Its all about performance. If I add some coding, art etc, use the GS viewer lots, Gamesalad will start to slow, then it will hang before crashing.

There isnt too much you can do and I have a pretty powerful desktop with 16GB of ram and an overclocked i7.

All you can do is before booting up GS, close down any applications you arent using(the stuff open next to the clock) as these will eat some ram.

Then, just save OFTEN. If you do a piece of coding, no matter how small, SAVE before doing the next part.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    wow 16gb haha wish i had that, but yeh guess your right, ill just save like every 30 seconds, thanks!
    @jigglybean