Apple devolopers account, should i get it?

I want to upload apps to the App Store on iPad and all that, but i want to know if it's worth paying 100 bucks (yearly) for just to get to upload your apps on the App Store. I heard that you could test your apps without uploading them to public on your ipad. I also want to know if there is a age limit, i am not looking forward to like, make money off of apps, because i am just 9 years old. If i do get it i would make most of my apps free, so anyone who sees this and has an Apple iOS Devoloper program, please reply to this forum

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    I want to upload apps to the App Store on iPad and all that, but i want to know if it's worth paying 100 bucks (yearly) for just to get to upload your apps on the App Store.
    That's really up to you whether you think it's worth it or not, I'm pretty sure you could make more than a $100 a year without too much effort.
    I heard that you could test your apps without uploading them to public on your ipad.
    You need an Apple Dev account to test your games on your iPad.
    I also want to know if there is a age limit, i am not looking forward to like, make money off of apps, because i am just 9 years old. If i do get it i would make most of my apps free, so anyone who sees this and has an Apple iOS Devoloper program, please reply to this forum
    I think there are age limits to all these things, but you could set up your account through a parent or guardian.
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited December 2013

@FejukoGameStudios All as @Socks says, and regarding age requirements I believe it's a minimum age of 13 for the App Store, Apple Developer account and possibly also for the GameSalad Forums here… please understand if you get your GS Forum account revoked by a Head Chef/Administrator… if that happens, you could ask a parent/guardian to open a developers account on your behalf, as well as joining the Forums on your behalf as well.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

This discussion has been closed.