My game just got deleted!!!!

alexanderdoubleualexanderdoubleu Member, PRO Posts: 43
edited November 2013 in Tech Support
Well excuse my language but I am $%&@#* pissed….I opened game salad and under my recent projects everything was gone…I searched my entire computer high and low to find my game and I was able to retrieve two of the projects that I was kind of half assing and I wasn't really taking seriously and when I found the project that I was actually working hard on, (and have been for the last month or so) it said this alias does not have a file and when I searched for my file I finally found it and it said error -43 has occurred…can somebody please help me? I am completely freaking out.

Comments

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    Odd.. usually those sharp words are auto-overwrite.
    ah there it goes...
  • alexanderdoubleualexanderdoubleu Member, PRO Posts: 43
    please don't comment if your not going to help
    Actually, I was...and now...you just earned yourself a big fat 0.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited November 2013
    Did you make a back up ?
    So, I'll give you a tid-bit I was going to give yo anyway. I was going to say it's probably coming from an invalid character in a file name, folder name or is has missing associated files. It may be fixed via terminal. There are resources online that show you how. It has worked for others.

Note your OS, the version of GS. Xcode etc. and ensure ALL are current.
    Have you moved this file on the hard drive at any time, or copied/recopied it to/from an external source?
  • KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    If you've published it through Creator and the website recently for testing on a device you can download the last version you published