State of GameSalad on 10-30-2013

13»

Comments

• quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188

Gs seems to compound the pause scene memory on top of whatever scene your in, which can be pretty taxing. Would love for some controls over memory dumping. Or at least a tie in to pause or change scene.

I not saw the revmob and chartboost ads in Nightly, but will be in final next version not?

Choose wisely, GS team! ;)

QS =D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

Gs seems to compound the pause scene memory on top of whatever scene your in, which can be pretty taxing. Would love for some controls over memory dumping. Or at least a tie in to pause or change scene.

I not saw the revmob and chartboost ads in Nightly, but will be in final next version not?

Choose wisely, GS team! ;)

QS =D

Shall we set up a sweepstake?
  • aitor010aitor010 Member Posts: 282
    but revmob and chartboost will be in the new version not??????????????????
    Revmob and Chartboost is in Roadmap, then, in the next version we will can be revmob and chartboost if be in roadmap not?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    @aitor010 no there is no promise rev mob is in the next release. its just being worked on and thats all we know for now.
    then, how will we to monetize apps in android?
  • SAP_AppsSAP_Apps Member Posts: 77
    I'm ready for 3 things...
    1. Starting to build Multiplayer games
    2. Custom Collision
    3. Stretch Feature for UB
  • WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAMember, PRO Posts: 621
    Revmob and Chartboost is in Roadmap, then, in the next version we will can be revmob and chartboost if be in roadmap not?
    There has been a lot of things in the "Road Map" you speak of.... They can seem to just fall off if it seems like to much. I have just came to the reality of enjoying what we have and press cmd+s often....lol

• MantoManto Member Posts: 796
    @SAP_Apps What type of game do you need the Stretch feature for? Does it have a moving camera? I might have a solution for you.