i can't generate APK!

gabrielmungabrielmun Member, PRO Posts: 41
edited October 2013 in Tech Support
I use same GS Creator Version(0.10.4). when I used last week, It's worked. But now not working! error message is

Something went wrong building your app. Please check your settings, make sure your icon and default loading images are png files and try again. If the problem persists contact us and reference publish request [c2041347-4c85-4432-8351-0ab8d37e4ed4].

Help me, and answer me please.

Comments

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    Something went wrong building your app. Please check your settings, make sure your icon and default loading images are png files and try again. If the problem persists contact us and reference publish request [c2041347-4c85-4432-8351-0ab8d37e4ed4].
    The error message you're seeing seems pretty self explanatory! Have you added/uploaded any new images recently? If so check their formats and try reloading them.

• JoeMeisterJoeMeister Member Posts: 602
    OK. Whats with my one then? Just got this message.
    There is something wrong with our servers. Contact us and reference publish request [e16cd203-8720-449e-be5e-e6ced745a906].
  • KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    There is something wrong with our servers. Contact us and reference publish request [e16cd203-8720-449e-be5e-e6ced745a906].
    This is a long shot... there's something wrong with their servers?!

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Has everyone having issues updated to OS Mavericks, and the new Xcode? Some kind of issue with publishing with the new Mavericks OS has happened to some people.
  • vikingviking Member, PRO Posts: 322
    I'm having the same problem and I'm not on Maverics or the new Xcode yet. I think it's a GS server problem.
  • gabrielmungabrielmun Member, PRO Posts: 41
    edited October 2013
    I'm can't still generate APK! What update server? Now every time losing my money! What the hell? Why don't answer GS?
    My project file size is 220M. I think GS server can't reading 150M over files. Come on GS! Answer! @blackcloakgs @codewizard
  • fox2fox2 Member Posts: 67
    I'm also agree your point.
    GS manager must quickly response for this issue!
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    I'm can't still generate APK! What update server? Now every time losing my money! What the hell? Why don't answer GS?
    My project file size is 220M. I think GS server can't reading 150M over files. Come on GS! Answer!
    Did you check your images like it was suggested Above? Did you upgrade to mavericks? Did you contact gamesalad? Have you tagged @blackcloakgs or @codewizard ? Forget that last part I did that for you ;)
    edited October 2013
    I'm not on Maverics or the new Xcode yet.
    and tested GS Creator 0.10.4, 0.10.41, 0.10.3. - Not working
    Reduce Project file size(150M)! - Not working

Make new project file(Blank file. This file have one scene) - Yeb.. this working.
    Delete images, Delete Sound files, Delete all Scenes, Delete all tables - Not working.

But.. IOS generate - Working!!!!

What the...
    How can i generate APK file!
    @blackcloakgs @codewizard
    OK. I found Creator's bug. When i have don't used table. This table delete, worked! Maybe Can't generate APK, Try this. This is creator bug. fix please!
    @blackcloakgs @codewizard