darlene57darlene57 Member Posts: 37
Hi,
Please Help!
Gamesalad has frozen again.

Comments

• VolontaArtsVolontaArts Member Posts: 510
    When, where, and what were you doing?
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    @darlene57 theres nothing to worry about, gamesalad on windows always crashes, i to use gamesalad windows.
    the only solution to this problem is to save your project like every 4 minutes, or everytime you write new code.

at the moment all i know is that there is no solution to fix this problem, many people will tell you to uninstall then re-install gamesalad, but that does nothing.

hope this helped.

or maybe @codewizard knows anything for this?
  • darlene57darlene57 Member Posts: 37
    Thanks for you help.
    I did uninstall and re-install, but still working the same. I guess I will have to deal with it for now.
  • GibberSaladGibberSalad Member, PRO Posts: 18
    @darlene57, if you can tell us any more information on what you are doing when the Creator crashes we can do our best to get it fixed. Thanks!
  • jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
    Its become more stable but when you do lots of testing in the viewer, it can start to become a little 'full' and crashes. As suggested, save EVERYTIME you add or do something, especially if it is important.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• MPCavMPCav Member, BASIC Posts: 81
    I just spent the morning working with the PC version of GameSalad 0.10.4.1

I made great progress, and encountered no issues using this build. After a few hours I decided that it was time to save just to be on the safe side.

The save dialogue appeared, then the whole thing crashed to desktop and I lost the lot.

The irony was, I was trying to save when it crashed!! Oh cruel fate!!!

GS needs an auto save feature.
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    @MPCav i know that feel :( it always happens