MAJOR PROBLEM!

SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I have had some big problems with game salad in the past week since I upgraded to the Basic version. Tonight marks the 4th time in the past 2 weeks that GameSalad has made my mac completely crash! I know this for a fact by reading crash logs and because it is the ONLY application open when my mac crashes. Before using the software I had no problems but now randomly while Im using the software a grey screen comes up and tells me I have to restart my computer. No saving, and the whole keyboard, mouse, and mac are all frozen.

I was looking forward to having a great time developing apps with game salad but so far all its given me is troubles! I have no clue what the problem is but I live in fear when I open up the program not knowing when it might crash my computer and may eventually cause permanent data loss.

I would love if an administrator could contact me at iluveunc@yahoo.com because I really think I deserve to get something for my troubles! I will send crash logs, pictures, whatever to prove this is right but so far GameSalad has made my life in game development horrid! Please contact me soon because I wasted 100 bucks for this program if it isnt fixed!

Comments