Congratulations Cobra!

superNESsuperNES Member Posts: 166
edited November -1 in News from the Dev Team
You may have seen him slithering to and fro dispensing words of wisdom (or deceit...) among the flock. He's especially fond of time-displaced sheep... And now he is the newest addition to the GameSalad team. Please bring your hooves and salad tongs together for our new Community Manager: Cobra!

He will be helping us manage the influx of new (and incoming) members as well as making the GameSalad.com online experience the best it can be.

Comments

• sewinstonsewinston Member Posts: 51
    Now you know...
    and knowing is half the battle!
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    I *KNEW* there was something going on...

Congrats!

Have mercy...

QS :)

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• Thanks SuperNES!

A few of you Sous Chefs may recognize me as one of this summer's Gendai interns. I did music and sound for the intern games, as well as developing something of my own: a game that went from concept to completion in just two months, no coding required. I know that many of you have had similar experiences with GameSalad, and many more will in the future. That's a remarkable thing, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Tonight and this weekend I'll be restructuring the forums a bit. It shouldn't require any downtime, but don't be alarmed if you reload a page and find things aren't where they were a moment ago. :) Your feedback and suggestions are welcome -- nay, strongly encouraged! -- and will help us decide what new features to add.

There remains only one item of business:
    Tomorrow is Talk Like A Pirate Day.

You have been warned.
  • CobraCobra Member Posts: 160
    Thanks SuperNES!

A few of you Sous Chefs may recognize me as one of this summer's Gendai interns. I did music and sound for the intern games, as well as developing something of my own: a game that went from concept to completion in just two months, no coding required. I know that many of you have had similar experiences with GameSalad, and many more will in the future. That's a remarkable thing, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Tonight and this weekend I'll be restructuring the forums a bit. It shouldn't require any downtime, but don't be alarmed if you reload a page and find things aren't where they were a moment ago. :) Your feedback and suggestions are welcome -- nay, strongly encouraged! -- and will help us decide what new features to add.

There remains only one item of business:
    Tomorrow is Talk Like A Pirate Day.

You have been warned.
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    Pirates, sweet. :)
  • harrioharrio Member Posts: 234
    what be cookin matees,

welcome cobra, to this band of scurvy chefs.

here's mud in yer eye...noodles
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Pirates?

Yaaaaaarrrrrr've got to be kidding me!

QS ;)

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Great to have you in the forums and congrats on being part of the GS team! You've been amazingly helpful!
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    Yar! Butterbean be walkin the plank! She's do no be a pirate matey! (pokes with sword)

GET YE WALKIN!
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    ??????
    I seriously need a pirate language dictionary, and watch lots of pirates of the carribean.
  • CobraCobra Member Posts: 160
    Yar har har, ye makes me laugh! What be this "piratical dictionary?" I'll have none o' this landlubber book-learnin' aboard me ship!

*heave!* *whoosh whoosh whoosh* *SPLASH*

Now back to yer post, afore I sic Polly on ye!
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    lol JGary :) Ahhhh refreshing... arggghhh (sorry, need to go watch Pirates of the Carribean and catch up... aka what Ktfright said)