Project behaving weirdly.. corrupt or not?

CrowyeCrowye Member Posts: 4
Hey guys! :)

I just reinstalled windows 7, but had my gs project in dropbox. I also had several backups in zip files.

When I start the project on my new win7 (64) installation everything seems fine both in the scenes and in behaviours. But when I start preview mode to try the game out, some screens are just black, others have some of the images which are positioned incorrectly.

I can create new actors and they are not black when i position them on screen. I can also create new instances of old actors, seems to be working except for the fact that they end up at like xpos 2250 and ypos 1923.

Interaction is working partly, sound is active, but something with the missing images and actors seems strange...

I tried resetting the project using an new empty project and copied over as specified in another post. Not helping :/ I also tried this with several different backup versions and on different computers.

To note, not sure if it matters but before installation I used GPT partitioned harddrive with win7 home premium 64. Now I use MBR partitioned drive with Win7 Ultimate 64.

Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks.