no request my demand

Creation_24KRACreation_24KRA Member, PRO Posts: 50
Hi

What time to return a request from the support ?

But i don't have any return for my demand in the support

Thinks

Comments

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    How did you contact GameSalad? Here in the forums?, via the GameSalad creator?, or email?

I see that each topic you have posted so far has been addressed with explanations on how to proceed.
  • Creation_24KRACreation_24KRA Member, PRO Posts: 50
    I have posted directly to the support by my account. i have send to the support the file contents the bug. And i don't have any reply. X(
    it's not the first time...
    I would like to repay my acount PRO but there is no service. Just people of good volonter in this forum.
    when you pay one has the right to claim service.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    did you submit a bug report or a support request?
    bug reports don't get a reply unless they need more information.
    I have submit to Standard Customer Support.
    he say reply in 1 days for account PRO. but it is 1 week...
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    as far as i know customer support will not help you fix problems in coding, they only help with problems with the software
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    @Creation_24kra I might suggest using slightly less abrasive words. Your title sounds as though you are hold hostages demanding terms for their release.

Something more along the lines of "hey I've requested support and not getting any response." would probably be closer along the lines of what you should be saying and asking for.

@SaladStraightShooter i don't have any return for my problem to the support. Why my game work with apple and crash for android ?
    In addition, we can not know before paying... so if it does not work, can be reimbursed our PRO account?
    I love what you do, but I admit I try everything and can not seem to get an answer to my problem.
    thank you for your return
  • WingmanappsWingmanapps Member Posts: 458
    edited July 2013
    That your app crashes on android is most likely not a bug in GS but rather some faulty code. There are so many different android devices its 99% not going to work on them all.

You wrote in another thread "My game works to the menu and other functions but crash when i go to play" Meaning its some of your code that needs to be fixed. look at what rules are triggered when you press play

Going Pro does not mean support will fix your project. They will help you work out Gamesalad bug related issues.

Ive wrote to you in a similar thread that you can emulate devices in the android SDK. another option is buy more android devices and test which work with your app. Then only publish to those devices
    I remove all my actor, and keep one, everything works, that when I put the 2 player does not work?
    edited July 2013
    If you have a boolean switching between players - Then change it to an integer or the other way around
    @Wingmanapps can you deepen your respons with a example please.
    thinks
    You say that when you have 2 players, it crashes.
    What attribute is being activated when playing 2 player?

Take that attribute and change it somehow
    no 2 player, i have any actor or objet. when i active most first actor it crash
    I remove all my actor, and keep one, everything works, that when I put the 2 player does not work?
    You just wrote you had 2 player, and thats why its crashes.
    I dont understand the last post??

Sorry it's a mistake..
    I remove all my actor, and keep the first actor, everything works, that when I put the 2nd actor does not work?

edited July 2013
    dude - you are making it seriusly hard for me to help you!!!
    misinformed and under informed.

2nd actor. what does it do?
    How big is the image within the actor?
    what is your memory usage?
    Is it similar to the first actor?
    What rules does it refer to?
    Have you tried to delete it and recreate it?
    is on ly your samsung s3 and note you have testet on?
    Does it work in the viewer?

answer those questions before we can proceed
    ok i retry my actor and return to you.
    thinks for your help :)>-
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    dude - you are making it seriusly hard for me to help you!!!
    misinformed and under informed.

2nd actor. what does it do?
    How big is the image within the actor?
    what is your memory usage?
    Is it similar to the first actor?
    What rules does it refer to?
    Have you tried to delete it and recreate it?
    is on ly your samsung s3 and note you have testet on?
    Does it work in the viewer?

answer those questions before we can proceed
    You have the patience of a saint! :)

QS =D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    @Creation_24KRA Having an understanding of debugging methods -- whether it's using log debugging statements or other methods to "see" what is happening and why -- is a responsibility of every coder. Just saying that when you have one actor your game works and when you have two actors it doesn't isn't enough to figure out why this is happening.

Imagine if I went to my car mechanic and said, "When I turn the key in the ignition, the engine starts. But when I step on the gas pedal, the car doesn't go anywhere. The car is broken!"

The mechanic might suggest that the car has no gas, that the emergency brake is on, or a handful of other causes. In other words, user error. That's not to say the car might not be broken, but further sleuthing is warranted...

You might notice (as I have) that everyone else's answers here are getting longer while yours are staying the same length. I suspect this may be a language issue (English as a second language) but nevertheless it's really hard to help you without a lot more in the way of details, information about what you've tried so far, screenshots of your rules, etc.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

thanks to all for your help
    yesterday i have retry the code for 1 actor. I did exactly the same code and it's ok.
    I will do the same for other :)>-
    a tip for those who want for test you file app in android, you send by mail the file and open this mail with your phone. your application will download to your phone.