apple keyboard/iPad & GS Games

TheFrogeekTheFrogeek Member Posts: 97
I've made a platformer game and I would like to know: if I buy a wireless apple keyboard, will I be able to play my game with a keyboard?

Comments

• TheFrogeekTheFrogeek Member Posts: 97
    No one?
  • BluemoonstudiosBluemoonstudios Member Posts: 156
    on what platform is your game?
    apple keyboard/iPad & GS Games
    on what platform is your game?
    iPad

• BluemoonstudiosBluemoonstudios Member Posts: 156
    I don't think the apple keyboard will work. But if you buy a bluetooth keyboard for iPad and as long as your controls in the game are set up for key controls I cant see why not. Can i ask why you want to do that and not just have the controls on the screen?
  • JarrenHJarrenH Member Posts: 206
    I tried this the other week and the answer is no. Wish we could, but GS doesn't support it.
    Can i ask why you want to do that and not just have the controls on the screen?
    I have the controls on the screen but I thought that it might be interresting to allow people that want to play with a keyboard to do it.
    And I asked this because I will soon release an update for my game Pixhelland and I was thinking about control for my next game.
    I tried this the other week and the answer is no. Wish we could, but GS doesn't support it.
    Arf! Too bad... it would be nice if GS will be compatible with the keyboard. It would open a whole lot of new possibilities.

Thank you for your answers @Bluemoonstudios and @JarrenH.
  • jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
    Yes that would be nice to add since there are a lot of tablet users that end up using keyboard with them.