Help!! Which versions work?

ReverbLabsReverbLabs London ukMember, PRO Posts: 16
@codewizard @saladstraightshooter and anyone who can help.
Please can you tell me which version of xcode will work with gamesalad 0.10.3 and my Macbook pro(os x lion 10.7.5). I keep getting the signing problem once ive generated the app on anything above GS 0.10.0. I have all the certificates valid. But now i want to take advantage of the better frame rates and features. But cant seem to get it all to work. What versions do you use? Cheers

Comments

• CodeWizardCodeWizard Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 1,143
    I'm using the latest 4.6
  • ReverbLabsReverbLabs London ukMember, PRO Posts: 16
    Thanks @codewizard. Should i be uninstalling previous versions of xcode and gamesalad, i have a few installed. Would they conflict?
  • CodeWizardCodeWizard Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 1,143
    That may help. Although it's hard to say without being able to dig into the error you're seeing and experimenting to find the cause. Pretty sure it's not a GS issue (although I could be wrong). Not seeing widespread complaints and our internal tests seem to be going okay.

Cleaning up your installs and updating your software may help. Let us know if you're still stuck after that.
  • ReverbLabsReverbLabs London ukMember, PRO Posts: 16
    @codewizard Great really appreciate the help. Ill try that tonight as so far all ive been getting is the codesigning error when using versions higher than 0.10.0. Really liking the way gamesalad is improving all the time and would like to take advantage of the new features. Great community!
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    I helped someone with this yesterday and they didn't have the most recent version of Xcode. Once they installed it all was well.