Preview does not fill the screen

JordeyyJordeyy Member Posts: 409
edited May 2013 in Tech Support
when i click preview it doesnt fill the screen look at the print screen below

Comments

• JordeyyJordeyy Member Posts: 409
    ???
  • iCreationZiCreationZ Member Posts: 158
    Well, I haven't a clue. I'm working with windows too, and it runs fine without bugs. What spec PC is it that you're using? The only thing I can think of is that the computer itself is struggling, not the software.
    Well, I haven't a clue. I'm working with windows too, and it runs fine without bugs. What spec PC is it that you're using? The only thing I can think of is that the computer itself is struggling, not the software.
    amd phenom ii x2 550 3.10 ghz cpu

8 gb ram

and ive got 40gb memory space left from 250gb
    @iCreationZ also its never happened before should i try deleting gamesalad and reinstalling ?
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    @jordeyy calm down and give people a chance to reply before tagging everyone on gamesalad.

Try to uninstall and reinstall and see if that fixes it.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited May 2013
    Something similarly strange happens in Mac Preview but when I hit the reset button at the top of the window it fixes it.
    @jordeyy calm down and give people a chance to reply before tagging everyone on gamesalad.

bro i only tagged two people and its been 4 hours since i posted the discussion
    @mounted88 i cant uninstall it for some reason

keep getting this

bro i only tagged two people and its been 4 hours since i posted the discussion
    Yes you only tagged 2 people correct, but you did it within a minute of each other. Give a person time to respond before tagging more people. Your discussion is not going to go unnoticed.

You can also try to send support a email and see if they have a fix for it.
    Try searching your c drive for the gamesalad creator setup file and pay attention to your sub folders. Then enter all your stuff in use source box. Or you can browse around and see if you can come across it.

I would also try reinstalling on top of that file and see if it will let you.
  • iCreationZiCreationZ Member Posts: 158
    Sorry @Jordeyy , but here in the uk it's only just turned morning. It's somewhat difficult to respond to a post when ones sleeping!

Reinstalling is probably your best bet, but do also get in touch with support.
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
    @Jordeyy You can multitag at once without posting multiple posts to tag someone individually.

Try to force uninstall, by deleting all the files from the directory or download a software to force uninstall
    Sorry @Jordeyy , but here in the uk it's only just turned morning. It's somewhat difficult to respond to a post when ones sleeping!

Reinstalling is probably your best bet, but do also get in touch with support.
    Bro i live in the uk aswell , i posted it at 1pm yesterday
This discussion has been closed.