Can I downgrade my GS Creator version to 0.10.1???

EIGHTHSINEIGHTHSIN Member Posts: 132
Hi Guys,

I recently did an upgrade to 0.10.2 to take advantage of the new features, and found that my app no longer functions correctly. Is there any way that I can revert to 0.10.1? If so, can you please help me out. I would also require 0.10.1 Viewer if possible,

Cheers.

Comments

• kinzuakinzua Member Posts: 554
    sure.. just rename the creator to GS 10.2.. and then download the creator GS 10.1 from the vault elsewhere @GS.com.. rename the creator to GS 10.1. Voila !! u have two vers of GS in ur application folder.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    Hi Guys,

I recently did an upgrade to 0.10.2 to take advantage of the new features, and found that my app no longer functions correctly. Is there any way that I can revert to 0.10.1? If so, can you please help me out. I would also require 0.10.1 Viewer if possible,

Cheers.
    @EIGHTHSIN

It's in your trash.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Also note that if you double-click a project file with 10.2 installed, it will open in 10.2. If you have 10.1 installed, just right-click (or control-click) on the project file and choose Open With --> GameSalad 10.1.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User