Bioshock Infinite

2»

Comments

• TechNoirTechNoir Member, PRO Posts: 117
    I will have to get it,, It looks amazing,, and if nothing else just to play a game that cost over 200 million dollars to make.. 8-|
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    I will have to get it,, It looks amazing,, and if nothing else just to play a game that cost over 200 million dollars to make.. 8-|
    I don't think it cost anywhere near that! But hey, still play it!

Star Wars the Old Republic apparently cost around 200 mil - but that's an entirely different game!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• GuaveMediaGuaveMedia Member, PRO Posts: 1,262
    Okey,
    yesterday in the evening I finally started the game. I turned on my sound system and turned light off in my room. I played till the point where you have to find the key for the chest. Mode difficult. Really impressed by the game and the story so far, nice battles and the story is freakin awesome.

I stopped playing then to get the next steps done tonight :)

@quantumsheep
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    i don't got a PC or any console.....so i guess i've got to wait till they release it for Mac (which they say is coming in a few months)
    I use bootcamp. Works perfectly. Games run better than on the OSX side. I have an i5 iMac and a good video card.

• butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    edited April 2013
    I played the first installment of Bioshock, and had nightmares after playing through the scene with the lunatic surgeon who was operating on live patients. It was frightening - never in the history of playing video games has one caused nightmares. I couldn't put it down, it was that good!

After watching this trailer, this one looks incredible!! And Sheepy has very good taste in games!! I can vouch for that!

Thanks for the recommendation!! :)
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    edited April 2013
    Okay. I actually went out and purchased this game because you recommended it, and WOW. This game literally is a masterpiece. The scenery is just breathtaking - and the storyline is EPIC.

Like a kid who couldn't wait to open their Christmas presents, I went and looked at the plot spoilers online.

The storyline blows almost any movie out of the water - they need to make this into a film!!

LOVE it, can't wait to play it for many sleepless nights! Thank you Sheepy!!
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Still occupying my headspace, so here's another little trailer thingy!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    I beat the first game and loved it, never bothered with the second but damn the third looks awesome.
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    Think I'll pass... The first one scared the bejesus out of me... :P
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    I finished this a few weeks ago....amazing game. Great story. Just....great.
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    naaaah man. Get on it.
    It's like...the best storytelling in a video game EVAR!

@quantumsheep once it ended, it kinda stuck with me for a while. Never really had a videogame do that before (Although, the ending of the Lost game...as rubbish as that game was....was awesome!)
  • BoomshackBarryBoomshackBarry Member Posts: 712
    edited May 2013
    Good to know this has the sheepy seal of approval. I played the first one as soon as it launched, which was awesome, and I bought the second one when it launched too but never ended up finishing it (not sure why it just didn't grab me like 1 did). Right now I'm replaying both before starting infinite.

I can't believe the deals they were doing for the infinite launch - I got bioshock 1, 2 and infinite, and x-com all for about £25. Can't moan at that :D
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    naaaah man. Get on it.
    It's like...the best storytelling in a video game EVAR!
    But it's scary! I don't do well with scary games... movies I am fine with... LOL

• IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    edited May 2013
    Any news on Mac version? :) I badly want to play this game, but I don't have a PC :(
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    If you dig Bioshock, check out Singularity. Very similar style gameplay. Totally different atmosphere and story delivery.