Image Tiling System damaged

denydeny Member Posts: 63
edited April 2013 in Tech Support
hello, i have made updates to the new versions of gamesalad but the image tiling got messed up it was good before but after the updates it shows a line at the end of the image, this make our games looks bad

please let me know
thanks

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    @deny

How big is the image you are tiling ?
  • BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    make the length of your tiles even like 264,266 not 265 that works for me, uneven tile size always leaves a line between them.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited April 2013
    make the length of your tiles even like 264,266 not 265 that works for me, uneven tile size always leaves a line between them.

With Retina graphics the tiles need to have sides of lengths: 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 . . . etc.

Just making them even (264, 266 etc) will not get rid of this issue.
  • denydeny Member Posts: 63
    it doesn't get any better been on this problem for months and it was after they made some update got messed up :-S make the game looks extremely unprofessional
    cant release a game like that
    edited April 2013
    image tiling system is damaged after you guys made an update all image tiling got messed up, this is delaying the release of my game..

i still have version 0.9.92 and did the tiling thing and it works great so cant edit it on the older version cause: The document mygame.gameproj” could not be opened. This file requires GameSalad Creator version 0.10.2 or greater.
  • ElfizmElfizm Member Posts: 489
    Maybe instead of making new threads about it, actually give us an image of what's happening. Code breaks, it's been shown in the latest version how bad it is. But really by fixing it your making it better.

You have been given advice but until your ready to explain what's going on and what rules are involved, help is pretty limited.

It really comes down to you and how you express and address this issue.
    Gamesalad version 0.10.2 Beta
    Mac OS 10.8.0

i know it was an update cause it was fine before 2-3 updates ago
    funny cause i still have version 0.9.92 and did the tiling thing and it works great so...
    cant edit it on the older version cause: The document mygame.gameproj” could not be opened. This file requires GameSalad Creator version 0.10.2 or greater.
    it leaves a line between images
    edited April 2013
    it leaves a line between images (every image) if its tiled 100 times then are 100 lines in between
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    [merged two discussions]

Please don't open multiple threads for the same issue.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    @deny 0.10.2 was updated to fix bad logic and close loop holes on faulty logic. So just caused it work before and it doesn't now, does not mean the update messed it up. It was probably messed up before and is now fixed.

So if you want further help give us some details about your image or a picture of the problem, so all of us can see your issue. Just telling us there is a line at the end does not say much. Like @socks already stated making your image in those numbers will work just fine.