Screenshot button producing skewed images?

JonTiStudiosJonTiStudios Member Posts: 66
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Has anyone else had this issue? (see image)

http://tinyurl.com/ydejs9r

Up until today I had never had this problem. Today when I use the screenshot button to set the images of my scenes the image it produces is skewed horribly.

Here's what I was doing when this happened (although I have no proof that the expose affected it.

I was working in Gamesalad and testing a scene. While it was still running I expose-ed to a browser, then back to my scene. I stopped testing, and switched scenes. I started testing a different scene, and decided to take a new screenshot for the scene. The image produced was like the included image.

This was the first time today I took a screenshot, so I don't know for sure that the expose caused the issue, but I figure it's worth mentioning.

It's not specifically to my game, as you can tell by the image this bug is occurring on ANY project I open.

If someone has suggestions/solutions I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
-Jon

Comments

• aalzankiaalzanki Member Posts: 283
    It's the same with me :S
  • seancookeseancooke Member Posts: 9
    Yeah, somethings up with the screenshots in 8.5, ipad screenshots come cropped in left and right, keeping the proportions of the iphone screenshots..thus black bars left and right.

I'm pretty sure they're aware of it.
  • KuderKuder Member Posts: 21
    And i have this problem
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    Any news from the GS team? Mine too is doing this
    Anybody have a News of the decision problem "skewed screenshots" ?
    tshirtbooth said:
    Hit home. Then hit the green button at the top to make gamesalad full screen then try again. Works every time :)

Full Screen :))
    Oh my god.
    Thank you. Thank you.
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    Works fine for me:)
  • tubgamingtubgaming Member Posts: 14
    Odd. It works fine if window is maximized after each time I open GS.