I cant use any Gamesalad Pro features after paying for Pro membership

BuzidoBuzido Member Posts: 19
Hi,

I just upgraded to a pro Gamesalad member and there is no information anywhere to enable pro features in Gamesalad creator. I can't even sign into the user profile in Gamesalad creator (its say invalid user).

I downloaded all links from my pro welcome email and nothing works. So far I am not impressed at all. I have been given no information whatsoever to try and upgrade all current Gamesalad software to the Pro Gamesalad software.

I have searched the Gamesalad forums to no avail also. It took me two days to pay for Gamesalad pro (due UltimatePay issues with my THREE credit cards I tired) and now I can't even use it pro features after three hours of trying to unlock pro features in Gamesalad creator.

My hands are tied.

Adam

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    There seems to be a technical issue at the moment, I'm sure it'll be resolved as soon as possible, hold tight.

Also there is nothing to upgrade (software-wise) signing up for Pro simply unlocks the Pro features, this will happen automatically.
  • BuzidoBuzido Member Posts: 19
    Yeah that is what I thought. Just my luck, fork out $300 and I can't even use the software :/.
    Thanks @SaladStraightShooter. Hopefully you guys can sort it out soon. I'll keep designing my app and incorporate pro features later. Cheers again
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,135
    The login issue has been fixed. Please try publishing again.

There was a strange login bug related to a security upgrade we did recently. In testing we made a bad assumption that logging into the site would work the same as logging in with the tool.

We've fixed the bug so that login will work correctly now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    No problems mate. Thanks for fixing it very, very quick :).
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598

@adent42 Excellent stuff; thanks v.m from me too for the swift fix. :-)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• Jogos_TDAJogos_TDA PRO Posts: 46
    Hi,

I just upgraded to a pro Gamesalad member and there is no information anywhere to enable pro features in Gamesalad creator. I can't even sign into the user profile in Gamesalad creator (its say invalid user).

I downloaded all links from my pro welcome email and nothing works. So far I am not impressed at all. I have been given no information whatsoever to try and upgrade all current Gamesalad software to the Pro Gamesalad software.

I have searched the Gamesalad forums to no avail also. It took me two days to pay for Gamesalad pro (due UltimatePay issues with my THREE credit cards I tired) and now I can't even use it pro features after three hours of trying to unlock pro features in Gamesalad creator.

My hands are tied.

Adam
    I have the same problem here!
    I just bought the pro version using paypal, I got email confirmation that everything is ok, but when I open my gamesalad I see nothing new, no pro features here...
    Loged out and in again, etc, nothing..
    Not funny...
    Please help.

I have the same problem here!
    I just bought the pro version using paypal, I got email confirmation that everything is ok, but when I open my gamesalad I see nothing new, no pro features here...
    Loged out and in again, etc, nothing..
    Not funny...
    Please help.
    It took 24hours or so for the pro feature to be enabled. Sit tight :)

• KremelKremel Member, PRO Posts: 51

Hi, I had a problem with subscription to pro version. When click the checkout tab, it keeps on saying " there is an error with checkout. Pls check with gamesalad support." Sometime it the address page pop up but after filling in, nothing happens. Can help?

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@Kremel You'll need to contact GameSalad Support directly (http://gamesalad.com/support). Before you do, you might try another browser to see if it works.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.