Anyone else having problems uploading a new loading screen???

Bountiful_GamesBountiful_Games Member, PRO Posts: 16
I have been trying to upload a new loading screen for days and it simply will not take it. I've tried starting new game projects, uploading screens I knew worked, deleting old screens, changing screen sizes and everything else I can think of and yet it just keeps staying with the same old loading screen I originally uploaded (or none at all in new game projects). Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any way around it or is anyone working on it? This is the last thing I need to do before my game is done and I'm sort of stuck.

Comments

• Bountiful_GamesBountiful_Games Member, PRO Posts: 16
    HELP!

Is there any way to fix this? I can't publish this game until I have the loading screen changed. This is such a silly thing to get stuck on at the last minute. What should I do?
  • Bountiful_GamesBountiful_Games Member, PRO Posts: 16
    Well, I just went ahead and sent it off to the app store with the old loading screen, but I did eventually figure out the problem. It simply will not upload the images in Safari. It works in all other browsers, but it won't work in that one. I should've known since it's the first time I've used Safari for anything other than running Pandora in the background, but it works fine now and I'll just add the newer loading screen to an update later.

If anyone else has this issue, there is the fix. Don't use Safari.
  • apptima3apptima3 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there,

Thanks @Bountiful_Games for this, but we have now been trying to load a 'custom loading image' in Firefox for a couple of hours tonight---no joy! It appears to load (in that the image shows up in publisher), but when we re-deploy (using TestFlight), upon launching the app, it is still going black/blank for ~5 seconds.

So back to the drawing board for us...anyone else still having a similar issue?

Cheers,
    Tony @apptima3