Errors upgrading to Gamesalad Pro

BuzidoBuzido Member Posts: 19
edited March 2013 in Tech Support
My three Visa credit cards that I have are not being accepted by UltimatePay. Why don't you just use PayPal like 99.9% of other website on the internet.

I want to pay and get pro now, not send a bank deposit (which takes up to 7 business days to clear) to get pro.

Seems ridiculous.

Adam

Comments

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    Hi Adam,

Certainly PayPal would make it much easier.

Out of interest what browser are you using? If it's Safari for instance, try using Firefox, I know I had a problem with something on Safari from the market place, I assume its the same sort of thing where I entered details and then it just wiped it out and didnt proceed. I resorted to firefox and worked fine.

I'll tag @SaladStraightShooter for you as well
  • BuzidoBuzido Member Posts: 19
    Thanks for the prompt replies! I was using chrome when trying to purchase Gamesalad pro. I have never had any issues with payment details before on chrome. I will definitely try another browser, or two :).

@SaladStraightShooter Sorry to hear about the issues with Paypal, would have been good to pay with them though. I am paying from Australia and the other payments methods that were available from UltimatePay I haven't even heard of (except credit card of course). I also got in contact with UltimatePay about credit card payments issues and they basically said use the other payments methods; which I am not going to do, because I haven't heard of them lol.

Cheers,

Adam
  • BuzidoBuzido Member Posts: 19
    Pro credit card payment worked in Firefox! Thanks @beefy_clyro
  • BrunoGamesBrunoGames Member, PRO Posts: 87
    hello, today i'm trying also to buy the Pro subscription, and also my VISA cards are not accepted by UltimatePlay....
    Tried will Safari and Chrome... never had issues before.

Well will give it a try to Firefox, also...
    :( also with firefox, didn't work... don't know what to do... i didn't want, but maybe i have to create a Paypal.... have to think about...
  • DonaldoukDonaldouk Member, PRO Posts: 63
    I was also having problem today getting pro. I ve tried PayPal. There was a problem. Then I've tried the credit card six times and then it worked.

On safari. Might need to keep trying.
  • DonaldoukDonaldouk Member, PRO Posts: 63
    Ooooo....just noticed my new pro badge. :)>-
    humm 6 times... ok i will try it more and more... thanks for your feed back....
    Don't work... i don't understand, .. had review over and over my card information, and checking with bank if is ok the card information, it is...
    had contact by email Marketplace , hoping they can help some how, but it looks like the problem is on the UltimatePlay... and i don't see anyway to contact them by email or phone...
    (if i succeed will put the solution here, just in case others need it...)
    Hi
    i had sent email to marketplace, they told me to send request help to customer support, also. So i did a ticket online on page... http://gamesalad.com/support
    Hope is the correct way now...
    Thank you
    Nothing new, tried a new card today, same issue... still waiting for email from support, let see until end of this week.
    How work the "Bank Transfer", anyone had use it?
    (We put our bank account on the box.)

Then we just go to our local bank, to inform them that "I Authorize the amount of money that will be request/pickup on a certain date" so they will give the money to UltimatePlay? will this be enough?

Today, I had created an account on "UltimatePlay", and manage to send the issue direct to them by email.
    I have now a Ticket Number from their support, so let see if they can help.

My humble note to GameSalad:
    You need to check this buying system, i'm almost at the point of giving up.
    What makes me continue, is that I see a great product and that i can interact very well with it.

(Please don't take this as a bad comment, is not my intention.)
    Hi, finally. Eureka !!!!
    I manage to buy the GameSalad Pro Subscription.
    Well had to use the Paypal system, i didn't want it, but was the only solution for me.
    So now let see if everything works as expected, meaning let see if i saw the Pro Version on my computer.

Received email confirmation of the buy, from Paypal, UltimatePay and GameSalad.
    Confirmed. is working !!! i see the PRO behaviors... :)
  • lukejnrlukejnr Member, PRO Posts: 63
    edited December 2013
    Me too, I have this same issue with the awful UltimatePay system too, all my credit cards were declined. So I want to upgrade to Pro but I cannot. GameSalad please provide me with an alternative to this horrendous payment system. Using PayPal via UltimatePay was also declined.

I tried both Safari and Chrome.