Make live updates like appoday?

stackpoolestackpoole Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 473
Hey guys
I was wondering how developers can make changes of an app instantly like how Appoday changes free games daily?

Thx so much

Sydney Swans 2014!!

Comments

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Are you talking about making updates for your app, or just making your app free for like a day or 2?
  • richcoyrichcoy Member Posts: 211
    You're not going to use GS for something like that. You are more likely going to want to make a web app so that you only have to update a webpage and the web app gets updated.
  • ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    Hey guys
    I was wondering how developers can make changes of an app instantly like how Appoday changes free games daily?

Thx so much
    @brendzah926

Actually, they don't change it.

They contact the developer(s) of the app some time before they feature them as free, so it's all planned out :)

Chakku

• richcoyrichcoy Member Posts: 211
    I'm pretty sure he's asking how to make an app like freeappaday. That would be a webapp. Apple is not reapproving freeappaday everyday. They are making changes elsewhere and it gets pulled into the app.
  • ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    I'm pretty sure he's asking how to make an app like freeappaday. That would be a webapp. Apple is not reapproving freeappaday everyday. They are making changes elsewhere and it gets pulled into the app.
    Ohhhh...thought he meant how does FreeAppaDay change the developer's price and description :p