can't load to marketplace: CSV problems... please help!

bosonebosone Member Posts: 56
I'm currently trying to upload my first item to the marketplace but the CSV i make is not correct...

i have used both open office and excel to edit the CSV file but it does not work.

if i open the csv with the notepad it appears like this:

"SKU - a unique code for your asset","Name","Description","Categories - Pick at least one from Background, Image, Object, Actors, Pack, Animation, Template, Graphics, Sound Effect, Music","Tags - separate with comma","Artist","Price","Type - Chose ONE from Pack, Animation, Image, Template, Music, Sound Effect","Sellable individually? - ""yes"" or ""no"". Some products are meant to only be sold as part of packs. Choose ""yes"" if this item can be sold outside of packs.","Path - file system path to your asset from the root of your zip (omit for packs)","Pack contents - If you're selling a pack, list the SKUs of its contents here","Path to preview image - A .jpg or .png if your product is a template or pack. A .gif if your product is an animation. NOTHING if your product is audio or a single image."
"Alchemy001","Short Metal Clips","This pack contains 45 short clips in metal style, a few seconds long, to be used as intros, endings, deaths, victories to emphasize particular moments in games.","Music","Action, aggressive, , distortion, drum, end, energetic, fight, finisher, guitars, heavy, intro, level, logo, metal, opener, opening, riff, stinger, thrash, win","Matteo Bosi","14.99","Music","yes","\short metal clips",;

what is wrong???

can you please help me??
I have great music for you to upload here! :P