Help me upload my app and earn $$$

DARRENDICKENSONDARRENDICKENSON Member Posts: 0
edited January 2013 in Tech Support
Hi there G/S community:)

Ok so I have read the Apple documentation. I have gone through T-shirt booths youtube videos until I can recite them. I am a pro user, and have purchased the APple developer program.

I have xcode and key chain and the certificates that each version of the tutorials tell me to get:
iOS Development Certificate
Generating a Certificate Signing Request etc

I have done this already once, then I deleted everything, started again, and I still cannot get this up and running.

PLEASE PLEASE do not tell me to watch/read/delete redo. I appreciate it but I have given up on this part. I am good with computers, I have developed a full working app, and I also work with RPG MAKER VX ACE. I feel I cannot do this with someone else via sykpe.

Games Salad does not have a area where you can talk to a systems tech one on one, so Im putting out the call. I want to chat with someone, who has experience, who has Skype, who has uploaded before.

As far as I can tell, this process should not take more than a hour. Except I keep stuffing it up, Im not sure where to go on this one, I have gone through the steps soooo many times I am going nuts. ( I have literally spent DAYS trying to make this work)

I live in Australia, but I'll go through this at your time where ever you are in the world. When It successfully fixed, ill pay you $200.00 (thats two-hundred people, not thousand hehe)

If you like , I can write a MOU ( memorandum of understanding)prior to work commencement .

I like to think Im pretty smart, but on this one, I have to stand down and ask for your help.

Cheers

Darren

darren241982@live.com.au

Comments