QUESTION FOR SSS OR ANYONE ELSE ON THE GS TEAM

I don't know if this is the right place to put this and please correct me if I'm wrong (I think this is considered an event). So, can you release any info about when the new Native Code Engine is coming out? I don't need specifics, like I just want to know an estimate of what quarter in 2013 you are planning to release it (or even do a closed beta). Or, I would like to whether it's going to be a few months or six months. I want to know because on Studica, they have a sale on Gamesalad pro for $10 off, and since I don't know how long the sale will be available, I want an estimate on how long it will be, because maybe i could get GS pro right after the new native code engine comes out. I just want to maximize my year :) again, if this is in the wrong place let me know. Thanks for any information.

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    Hey man,

GS is not releasing anymore information on the new engine at this time.. They give us updates as they have them. I can tell you it's not in beta for cooks and chefs, but that's all. If you would like further information, your best bet is to just wait out for it. I would however snatch up GS Pro, it's a great buy :) Feel free to PM me for any questions you may have, closing this down now though.

John
This discussion has been closed.