Paid Job For Basic Game Play Structure

creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
Hello,

I am looking for experienced gamesalad coder for doing basic game play structure. I am willing to pay via paypal.

GamePlay: Flow free type game. You can check and download it from appstore its free.

I do not want single art. I am only asking for coding.

If anyone interested then post message here or send me pm. With message Its require to show your previous work. And coder have to sign NDA form.

Thanks,
John

Comments

• DanDaMan123DanDaMan123 Member Posts: 216
    what type of game?
  • creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    edited December 2012
    @DanDaMan123 Updated gameplay info in original post.
  • ElfizmElfizm Member Posts: 489
    Shouldn't the people you be talking to is @xforce and the guy who made bejeweled style game. They both made a clone. I attempted something similar are got great results but it's a lot of work and brains involved.

Also there are heaps of clones like it already out there, I looked into it a while ago and there are ones that are like connect the letters or the numbers ect.

But they are the people I would be speaking to.

Cheers
    Elfizm
  • creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    edited December 2012
    @Elfizm I am aware that @xforce & @EIGHTHSIN are doing that. But unfortunately their templates are not available for some reasons. I am still looking for someone

@Elfizm are you interested?
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited December 2012
    Heck, that"s not enought money to build a game like that from scratch. Edit: The original post in this thread has been changed, it once includd a price.
  • 9CRichards9CRichards Member Posts: 2
    @FryingBaconStudios What should the price be?
  • ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    edited December 2012
    @9CRichards The original post offered under $200 for the full game, but as @FryingBaconStudios said, that is definitely not enough to make the full game.
  • DanDaMan123DanDaMan123 Member Posts: 216
    Do you want level designs too or just the gameplay? that might have an affect on the price.

But I think that @Elfizm brought up a good point that there are already lots of similar games. Do you want yours to just be another one in the pile? And do you really want to copy someone else's idea?
    edited December 2012
    I'd have to see the whole concept but I might fix or add to a game for that money but for me a hundred would get you about 6 hours of coding and I code pretty fast. Just figure how many hours the coding will take and divide it by the hours and you'll see how much an hour you're getting. Code like that could take 40 hours or more so that's $3.25 an hour at the price he offered.
  • ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    @creativeapps Perhaps if you only wanted the core gameplay logic, and are willing to do everything else like specific-feature programming, graphics, sound effects, levels, menu etc. it would be a lot cheaper. But I really don't think you will get much for the money you are offering, though!
    I could panhandle on a corner and make more...lol
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    @creativeapps With as much experience as you have listed to have here on the forums, I think that you should know what a common offer for such a task should be. The proposed amount is far below reasonable. Working from your ideas to building a concept, figuring out the logic and creating working code to make it all run in professional form deserves a lot more.

Also, the NDA as well as providing previous work examples go both ways. I'd say anyone willing to take up the task be privy to your own completed examples in this venue to ensure that you have an understanding of the development cycle and to ensure that they will not be sitting on their hands waiting for the artist to deliver while the coding is already done (that way they are not to blame when assets are the cause of delay). You may have that covered, but I would be (and suggest anyone else be) hesitant as well as cautious regardless.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    Do you need someone to hold your hat ?

$2/hr - I have references, my own hat + video examples of previous work.
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited December 2012
    Do you need someone to hold your hat ?

$2/hr - I have references, my own hat + video examples of previous work.
    I'm imagining 2 guys on a street corner now. One holding a tattered top hat, while the other is sitting on a bucket working on a battle-worn mac powered by solar panels and citric acid. Any game folks! 2 dollahs an howah! Step right up!

Oh yeah, but you got to pull the heart strings, so you got a dog under the fold up table that works as QA.
This discussion has been closed.