Reset Timer

Hi, in my game, I want that when an actor overlaps/collides with another actor, the scene is reset, and you lose one life. This works, but the timer does not? The timer goes back to my start time (15 seconds) but does not begin counting down again? please help!

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    @sarah.schippke Please do not make create multiple discussions for the same issue. Doing so repeatedly will result in a forum ban.

[closed]

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited November 2012

@sarah.schippke

Hi Sarah, as @tatiang says....

Some info for you: If your thread hasn't been answered and/or "gets lost" on another page, rather than duplicate the thread, simply find your thread, add a comment to it, saying "bump".

This is the "traditional" way of bringing a thread back to the top of the forum so it can be noticed more easily and hopefully will get answered that time around. Careful though: bumping a thread too much can result in a warning, or even a ban. So try making at least a three hour gap (as these particular GS Forums are quite lively) or more – even 24 hours ideally – before bumping.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

This discussion has been closed.