Updated iPad SDK Released - GameSalad Publishing Server Updated!

YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
edited November -1 in News from the Dev Team
Apple has released their updated iPad SDK and, in turn, we here at GameSalad have updated our publishing server with the new GM Seed build.

So, for those of you already hard at work using GameSalad for iPad devleopment, you now have everything you should need to get an game published to the iPad store. Also, for those of you who have already received a preliminary approval from Apple and need only to compile your project using the updated SDK, the publishing server is ready and is anxiously awaiting your submission.

Comments

• butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    So do we need to download anything, or just feel free to publish now with the same version of GS?

Yipppeee!!

Now big question, what do we do if Apple removed our app from sale and there's nowhere to do an update?? Do we submit the binary and add the iPad app as a new application??
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    thanks!!!!!!

im about to give it a go!!
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Tell us what your apps say James! I had one iPad app that had a button where I could "update" the binary, but another iPad app with no option to do that

Then the one that was rejected, I just replaced and updated the binary for that, and it went straight into review! Good luck guys!

EDIT: Also got another email on the iPad app that had no option to upload, and now it does, so hang in there, and apple should fix it up soon, check back with ITC if you don't already have automated emails being sent into your account
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    Photics: Fireball was updated
  • bladeolsonbladeolson Member Posts: 295
    Thank you everyone at GS. we are all really happy about the ipad launch!
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    I still get code signing error. :-(
  • TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
    Sign error will be related to your apple certificate/provision profile.
    I had same problems with my first game and in the end I removed all the apple dev configuration and followed the gs wiki step by step and it worked ok.
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    I tried already everything.

If I publish my iphone games, they work without problems in adhoc and in appstore. No error, so the certs and provisionings are not bad, I would assume.

EDIT:

Ok, I know what the problem is.
    You can't use UTF-8 characters in the title.
  • jessicaleahyjessicaleahy Member Posts: 144
    Thank you for the fast update gamesalad!