invalid binary app store submission

snow1434snow1434 Member Posts: 4
edited October 2012 in Tech Support
Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Blank". To process

your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that

are not supported. For the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-i… entitlement, the first value

in the array must consist of the prefix provided by Apple in the provisioning profile followed by a

bundle identifier suffix. The bundle identifier must match the bundle identifier for one of your apps or

another app that you are permitted to use as the iCloud container identifier.

Specifically, value "6JC45JKZ95.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-… in

my app is not supported.

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that

are not supported. For the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-ide… entitlement, the value must

start with the prefix provided by Apple in the provisioning profile and not contain any wildcard
characters.

Specifically, value "6JC45JKZ95.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-id… in

my app is not supported.

Once these issues have been corrected, go to the Version Details page and click "Ready to Upload

Binary." Continue through the submission process until the app status is "Waiting for Upload." You can

then deliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

WHAT SHOULD I DO

Best Answer

Answers

• NmdogdudeNmdogdude Member Posts: 174
    You need to make sure the provisioning profiles on your gamesalad project, and on your app ID match.
  • snow1434snow1434 Member Posts: 4
    they match though :((
  • NmdogdudeNmdogdude Member Posts: 174
    Do you have asterisks (*) in your bundle identifier? Did you use the same case in both profiles?
    Try following TSB's tutorial
  • snow1434snow1434 Member Posts: 4
    IT WORKED OUT THANKS EVERYONE ITS IN THE APP STORE

"Cigarette Invaders New" THANKS!!!!
  • alarm656alarm656 Member Posts: 291
    Do you have asterisks (*) in your bundle identifier? Did you use the same case in both profiles?

please stop stop. which one is bundle identifier? I have 2 identifier. 1) com.myname.appname - which I created myself and all profiles and app in the iTunes connect are under this identifier.
    2) Xcode: iOS Wildcard AppID * - which was created automatically, i think)) because I didn't created any identifier manually except (com.myname.appname)

both of them has disabled iCloud.

I think bundle identifier is com.myname.appname right?

this video shows how to fix this error? please help

• alarm656alarm656 Member Posts: 291
    I also have iOS Team Provision Development Profile * which under iOS Wildcard AppID (*).
    Status: Active (Managed by Xcode) what to do. I didn't created this profile too. So delete?