Publishing not working?

pixel_knightspixel_knights Member Posts: 50
edited September 2012 in Tech Support
Hi all,

Anyone else having problem publishing today? I've upped the app ok, but when I click generate app it just sits there, been over 30 minutes now, and i've tried twice (iPad + iPhone versions).

Any ideas?

thanks

Comments

• StefaniedSStefaniedS Member Posts: 3
    same problem!
  • BalzaGamesBalzaGames Member Posts: 23
    edited September 2012
    same problem!
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    No problems here! I just tried to publish two games and the "Generating" part took only 20/30 seconds.

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    No problems here either. My app is only 6.5mb.
    Grab some more coffee and wait is my suggestion...
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    Make sure you are using safari, and sometimes you have to manually hit refresh, in my experience, about 30% of the time I have to manually refresh it.
  • luke2125luke2125 Member, PRO Posts: 225
    Hi,

I'm having this issue as well, I'm using Firefox, and this never happened before.......Is this a bug? I'm a Pro User.......Thanks and God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday
  • WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAMember, PRO Posts: 621
    I am trying to upload a copy of my game to the GameSalad Arcade as a HTML5 but it is not working. I upload the game, make sure I am at 78%, and when I click publish it gives me the standard message of go update my skills with the cookbook but then nothing after that. No real error message to go on so I am at a loss
  • fadamionfadamion Member, PRO Posts: 309
    Same problem here and ive waited for 2 days so refreshing is not the answer. This is a game salad issue and has something to do with login and "queued for generation" some games will publish others will not maybe they are timing out before they are done. Please fix this as some people are on deadlines. I am a pro user and sent out 2 tech tickets both with no reply. I am also having to log out and refresh just to use the forum. So the login issue is not solved.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Please keep in mind Im pretty sure most if not all the tech support guys are home for the weekend at minimum and possible monday as well for the holiday. So while it sucks things may be delayed in getting fixed. And they know about the current login issue and are working to fix it. Its very annoying to us and them I can assure you.
  • WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAMember, PRO Posts: 621
    I understand the weekend thing but that still doesn't fix the issue. My game went live on itunes but I really needed to embed it in my site and Facebook so people could check it out. This issue really cost me some inportant time...
  • cheeks10cheeks10 Member Posts: 5
    I am having the same stupid error... I have 3 apps with the same issue... have been trying since thrs... I have deadlines.... and ticked off customers.... I am a pro user... as well
  • cheeks10cheeks10 Member Posts: 5
    Also if you are trying to push premium paid support... having all tech support gone for a 3 day weekend... doesn't make a whole lot of sense...
  • dj_outlaw2000dj_outlaw2000 Member Posts: 11
    i also have the same problem when i press generate app the button disappear and then no other action.... the im trying to press sign app also nothing happen its opening a blanket page with no other action...
  • dj_outlaw2000dj_outlaw2000 Member Posts: 11
    by the way im not a pro user but this is not a problem coz i can make ios games without going pro