Help Wanted: Two simple Games for Food Brand

TayloeGrayTayloeGray Member Posts: 3
We are a full service agency in North Carolina. www.tayloegray.com

We have a potential client that is looking for a couple of simple games designed and I found this site.

We would provide the graphics and some direction, but we are looking for some help in developing a budget and the game play.

The two games will do the following

1. Scavenger hunt for product, click on items to discover more info
2. Drag products in shipping cart.

Final output will be hosted on their website and they would like it to be available in HTML5 only at first, If iphone/ipad is easy, then that is a good additional output.

What more information do you need to help figure out a budget? If you ask questions on this thread, I can try to get them answered by the client

Comments

• debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    Correct me if I am wrong admins but I don't think you can self host the HTML5 game. I tried a while ago for a client (i wanted to resize it and put it on the clients site) but I came across a few issues.

if you are happy with a set size and having it hosted on GS arcade then this is fine.

iphone/ipad game production with GS, no problem...
  • TayloeGrayTayloeGray Member Posts: 3
    Understand on the self hosting, but we could Embed it into their site?

A couple of people have asked me what the budget is.. Of course the client is trying to get me to propose stuff so they can set a budget. it is classic chicken and the egg. I should get some more info from the client soon.
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    You could embed it, but just confirm with the client:
    1. they are happy with having it branded with Gamesalad
    2. they are happy with the default arcade size

You don't want to get all the game made to have them ask for it bigger and have the branding removed... (from experience)

https://www.facebook.com/firleshooting/app_190322544333196
  • TayloeGrayTayloeGray Member Posts: 3
    I got a update from the client with more info. PM if you want to get the details.
  • zombiesdrulezombiesdrule PRO Posts: 131
    @TayloeGray I've sent you a PM
  • Beanstine32Beanstine32 Member Posts: 6
    sent you a PM