please fix

tothemax98tothemax98 Member Posts: 19
edited September 2012 in Tech Support
When I take a screenshot using gamesalad and save the file it saves as 320x480. When I go to publish and select said screenshot it is said to be an invalid size as you require 480x320. It would make sense if the screenshot gamesalad creates would match what is required at time of publishing. I will now be trying to figure out how to resize the screenshot to move forward with publishing.

Comments

• ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    same holds true for other platforms. =) it'd be nice to be able to save screenshot for publishing. But for now I'd recommend that you compose your screen shot using your game assets with the image editing software of your choice, you can easily export to the correct size via photoshop/illustrator.
  • tothemax98tothemax98 Member Posts: 19
    Yeah you would think that they would test these things so we don't have to. Gamesalad has been mostly great, excluding when it lost my images during save as, right up to publishing time and that's where it has fallen flat. I am also confused as why we have to create screenshots descriptions, instructions etc during Gamesalad publishing and go to the apple dev site to again upload screenshots etc.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Why not take you're own screenshot? Why rely on GS screenshot.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    I'm pretty sure all you need to do is just simply rotate and save the image.
  • famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834
    why even take screenshot from GS? simply press print screen button or if you are on mac, use its snapshot software. Make the GS screen to be 100% so you get a bigger screen shot.