Rejected game - how can I improve it?

AFMAFM Member Posts: 5
edited September 2012 in Tech Support
Hello, after having had problems with RAM spending my game, solve unchecking the "preload art" and "movable." This got reduced enough that my game would work on my iPad 3
(Spend 500 mb)

Then upload it to the App Store to tell me the following:

We found the user interface of your app is not of Sufficient quality to be Appropriate for the App Store. Apps That Provide a poor user experience are not in compliance With The App Store Review Guidelines.

Specifically, we noticed your app:

- Loaded, refreshed, ran, and / or responded very slowly

How I can fix it?

I'm from Spain and I use google translator.

Regards and thanks

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    How can you fix it? I have no idea as I didn't make the game. you realize that's a very broad question right? Sounds like your code is bloated and needs to be refined. Just because code works doesn't mean it's in any way efficient or effective. apple is cracking down on crappy apps and crappy sloppy code. Sounds like you need to hire someone to review your code.
  • TechNoirTechNoir Member, PRO Posts: 117
    @AFM,, can you post some screen shots of your game? So you did test your game in an adhoc build for an ipad 3? You do know that the processor is much better than the Ipad 1... in other words,, your game may be sluggish on older Ipads..

Also, what is the finished size of your game? Is your game full of timers? Too much animation, use of constrain attributes, if actors do not need to be seen un tick the 'visible' box, do the same for 'movable'.. are all of your images divisible by 2?

It also maybe the case that your game is poor quality, and looks bad.. dont give up..