Weird problem with GS, need help please

the19thbearthe19thbear Member Posts: 102
edited September 2012 in Tech Support
hi. Im running GS 9.90 and i am getting a weird problem. I was getting al sorts of weird problems in GS so i decided to do a simple test:
I make 3 scenes. One called menu, another called white, and another called red.
In the menu scene i make 2 buttons. a "go to white scene" and a "go to red scene". - i just do a "if actor red pressed, go to red scene" and the same for the white (but with go to white scene). The weird thing is that it will only go to the white scene no matter whatever button i press.
You can find the small project here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3270067/GoToScene.zip
I have tried on 9.94 as well, the same problem.
Could someone verify that the problem is there?
I seem to remember that using anything above 9.90 forces you to have adds in the game right? Thats the reason i dont want to go above 9.90, i dont mind the splash screen but hate the adds.

thanks!

Comments

• StoneclipseStoneclipse Member, PRO Posts: 130
    edited September 2012
    You will have to use touch instead of mouse button. I've never used mouse button before so i don't know if it's a bug or what? But it seems that when you use when mouse button is down, it means that anywhere on the screen you click your mouse, it will trigger the rule in the actor which is on the top layer. Since your white button is the top layer, it will go to the white scene no matter where you click.
  • TesseractEngineTesseractEngine Member Posts: 180
    And if mouse button down is somehow important to you, you can add mouse position is inside to your rules to make it work.
  • the19thbearthe19thbear Member Posts: 102
    solved it! guess its been to long since i used gamesalad;)
    THanks!