Runner Prototype - 3d Game made using Unity

scrapee_netscrapee_net Member Posts: 424
edited July 2012 in Non-GS Game News
Hello guys. I don't know if the staff will care about this. I don't think they have reason for this, as unity is not a gamesalad direct competitor, because gamesalad has no 3d support. If they care, they can just delete the post.
-
The question is that, a few time ago (+- 1 month), I started learning Unity, and today I just realeased my first simple Unity game. Only available on Google Play, yet.
image. It's an endless runner game. It's free and supported by Playhaven and Admob.

The good part of this, is that, I will be able to see playhaven results, as they doesn't offer analytics for gamesalad games. In the next days I will provide you some info about Playhaven and admob results. I will just wait a few days to see the download rates, and than release it to kindle and iOS if worth.

I would really appreciate reviews and comments.
Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.scrapee.runnerprototype

Comments

• EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    Good luck with your game, but the post needs to go under the 'Non-GS Game News' section and not the 'Announce Your Game' one (which is for GS games).
  • OskarDeveloperOskarDeveloper Member Posts: 533
    Looks like a cool game :)
    But yeah as @EatingMyHat said the post should go under "non gs game news"
  • alarm656alarm656 Member Posts: 291
    Do you created this game after 1 month learning Unity3D? Very Fine)) Did you purchased Unity3D for 1500 usd?