tweet sheet image attach doesn't work?

izamizam Member, PRO Posts: 503
edited July 2012 in Tech Support
Just tested today. With GS 9.92, and 9.94. Both versions not able to attach any images at all.
Is there a problem? Anybody facing the same problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• capitalcarnagecapitalcarnage Member Posts: 371
    I have had no problems with .94 with sending images just a bloody long lag when i press me button.
  • izamizam Member, PRO Posts: 503
    Thanks capitalcarnage. No lag here testing on ipod touch 4G. Just that the tweet sheet worked for texts and links but no image attached. Is there something wrong with the publishing server?
  • izamizam Member, PRO Posts: 503
    Seriously? Nobody facing this problem?
  • andikmandikm Member, PRO Posts: 26
    Are you sure you have added the image reference in the expression editor right? I had the same problem but added a .png by mistake. Take away the .png extension and just have the name of the image.
  • BarevTMBarevTM Member, PRO Posts: 1

Huy guys i'm facing the same problem , so i can tweet a massage but no image .
    I added an image name without extension , but it's not working .
    I'm using 0.11.0.13 beta version of game salad , and also editable buy user check box is not activated so I can't us this option by the way i'm a pro user .
    so can you help me please ..

• jimpruceyjimprucey Member, PRO Posts: 5

@BarevTM said:
    Huy guys i'm facing the same problem , so i can tweet a massage but no image .
    I added an image name without extension , but it's not working .
    I'm using 0.11.0.13 beta version of game salad , and also editable buy user check box is not activated so I can't us this option by the way i'm a pro user .
    so can you help me please ..

I'm having this same issue

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

closing this, please open a new thread, this is over 2 years old and is for older versions of the creator.

This discussion has been closed.