Anyone download and view their app's Crash Reports from Apple?

adadoadado Member Posts: 219
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I just opened three for 03/18/2010 and instead of my app's name being at the top of the stack trace, I saw these, one in each file:

redblockremoverlite
zisforzombie
nutsdev

So, I think maybe something funky may be going on at Apple or with the way GS handles things.

Anyone else open a crash log and see funky results???

Comments

• design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    Whoops, that looks like a gs issue for sure. Is this where GS gets there analyticals? I didn't know you could get this from Apple. Where do you find it?
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    just downloaded one to have a look.
    mine too has redblockremoverlite up top

odd.
  • JCFordJCFord Member Posts: 785
    How do you get these
    I found where... go to iTunes connect / Manage Apps, select your app and you will see a button to the right that says Crash Reports.
  • adadoadado Member Posts: 219
    Sorry. Forgot about this thread but it seems you answered your own questions.

That damn redblockremoverlite! ;-)
    Yes, I too can confirm that my crash reports are full of redblock remover and Tshirtbooth's details!

GS Team please amend!
  • dandan Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 28
    It looks like GS users are getting crash reports from each others apps. I can confirm this on my own account as well. I'm sending an inquiry to apple tonight to find out how they categorize their crash reports so we can fix this.
    Thanks for responding so quickly team GS
    This makes me question the analyticals, as they show fewer unique users (by over a thousand) than there have been downloads.
    Any word on a resolution to this issue yet?
  • rebumprebump Member Posts: 1,058
    There was another thread on this after this one where I think it was deduced it was likely not an Apple issue but a GS issue.
    Ah, missed that thread. I'd like to hear from GS as to how this is being addressed. I paid for the pro membership, and the analytics were one of the reasons (and there aren't that many reasons).

My crash reports are showing so many others games, and not any for mine. My analytics say I've had a lot of crashes, but I've never heard anyone say that Food Fight! has ever crashed. I'm not sure what to believe. The analytics show fewerer unique users than there have been downloads... by over 2,500. Something is way off.