*FIXED* Publishing to the iPhone App Store errors

themacviewsthemacviews Member Posts: 2
edited June 2012 in Tech Support
So when I uploaded my recently compiled game to Application Loader to my app, a few minutes later I got an email saying this:

"Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "People Counter". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported. For the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers entitlement, the first value in the array must consist of the prefix provided by Apple in the provisioning profile followed by a bundle identifier suffix. The bundle identifier must match the bundle identifier for one of your apps or another app that you are permitted to use as the iCloud container identifier.

Specifically, value "EFXW36G7NP.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers" in peoplecounter is not supported.

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported.

Specifically, value "EFXW36G7NP.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier" in peoplecounter is not supported."

How do I fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• themacviewsthemacviews Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    So when I uploaded my recently compiled game to Application Loader to my app, a few minutes later I got an email saying this:

"Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "People Counter". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported. For the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers entitlement, the first value in the array must consist of the prefix provided by Apple in the provisioning profile followed by a bundle identifier suffix. The bundle identifier must match the bundle identifier for one of your apps or another app that you are permitted to use as the iCloud container identifier.

Specifically, value "EFXW36G7NP.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers" in peoplecounter is not supported.

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported.

Specifically, value "EFXW36G7NP.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier" in peoplecounter is not supported."

How do I fix this?
  • themacviewsthemacviews Member Posts: 2
    You need to disable iCloud in you app ID
    Thanks! That worked 100%