Forum Question: How do i see a list of all threads I've commented on?

ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
edited June 2012 in Tech Support
Is there a way to see a list of all the discussion threads that I've commented on? I know I can see all the discussions i've started. But what about the ones where I mention something or ask someone else something in a different thread? How do I know if anyone else has replied since I last was there? Is there a list of all threads I've talked in? If so where? If not why not?

Thanks! :)

Answers

• MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    edited June 2012
    Click on your username and on the right column click on "Comments" :)

Edit: @SaladStraightShooter What are the chances that after a post is unanswered for 1/2 h you answer only a handful of seconds before me while I was typing? :)

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited June 2012

@Orbz @SaladStraightShooter - Phew.... :-)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    Thanks guys, It's not very intuitive as I was clicking my name in the top right corner of the screen and going to my GS profile (which is a different profile) than the profile I get when I click on my name within the forum itself, so it seems that my forum profile and the GS account profile are not linked???

Additionally there is no obvious place on the forum where I should click on my name I just have to hunt around until I find an old comment with my name on it so that I can click on it? Surely I am missing something?

• MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    Additionally there is no obvious place on the forum where I should click on my name I just have to hunt around until I find an old comment with my name on it so that I can click on it? Surely I am missing something?
    Unless I'm missing something too, that's the only way :)

• ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    ahh, thanks tshirt